Orvis Commits 5% of pre-tax profits to protecting nature. $295.00. The Superfine Glass rods are just fun to fish! I only have the 8wt Zenith which I often lined with 6wt, so I am not the right person to … Orvis Superfine Glass 888-3 Fly Rod : 8'8" 8wt, Uplocking Cork with Polished Silver Reel Seat. Orvis H2 Tip-Flex 5 wt. It may be a little slower and forgiving when casting, but when hooked up to an angry redfish or big largemouth in the weeds, there is no denying the strength and lifting power. You've got a fish to catch—you can't be wasting time with a fly rod that can't handle the job. I am looking for this to be my first and only "nice" glass rod. That's why so many seasoned anglers turn to our collection of carbon and glass Superfine fly rods. £11.83 postage. Come back to glass in the fresh or salt and see what you've been missing. LOOMIS IMX-PRO STREAMER - 8' 10" 8wt - 1pc. * Classic Superfine unsanded fiberglass rod tube All of the new Orvis Superfine Glass Rods are full flex, three piece and come with the tube and Orvis' unconditional 25 year guarantee! EUR 15.56 postage. Find great deals on eBay for orvis 8wt and orvis 9 wt. We’ve applied modern Orvis taper design principles to a classic rod-building material to produce a fiberglass rod that’s smooth and slow, yet crisp and strong. The Orvis Superfine Glass Fly Rods series features a new and improved fiberglass blank construction designed to deliver flies at close range with the traditional feel. Orvis Superfine 5wt 8'0" Versatile fiberglass design 8' 5-wt. Copyright 2021, The Orvis Company Inc. Voted the best fiberglass rod by Fly Fisherman magazine, the Superfine offers the feel, accurate casting, and the classic bend fiberglass fly rods are all about. Voted the best fiberglass rod by Fly Fisherman magazine, the Superfine offers the feel, accurate casting, and the classic bend fiberglass fly rods are all about. Orvis. ORVIS ENCOUNTER OUTFIT 805-4 8' FT #5 WEIGHT 4 PC FLY ROD & REEL KIT - IN STOCK! Enjoy the superior feel and accurate casting you'd expect in a carbon or glass fly rod, built to our exceptional standards: The Superfine Glass is the ultimate fiberglass fly rod for classic anglers. This collection has the backbone you need and the action you want for any excursion. $ 350.00. Rod tube Backed by our 25-year guarantee Small canyon streams, quiet back eddies, and high mountain rivers ask for perfect presentation. NEW Orvis Superfine Glass 805-3 Fly Rod 5wt 8' 3pc NOS(new Old Stock)Fly Fishing. Sage 890-4 Igniter Rod - 8wt 9ft 4pc. The Superfine Glass proved to be one of the best when pressed into service with other flies as the need arose. I have the 3wt & the 7/8wt CGRs, which were my first glass rods, after fishing with graphite rods and never really feeling what I was looking for. In the world of big spooky fish, where delicate touch is key, our glass 6-weight excels. Excludes all Sale Items and Sage products, May exclude other manufacturers. Sie werden ihn sofort spüren – und Sie werden begeistert sein! If you aren't happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. orvis superfine glass 8'8" 8wt fly rod outfit : 888-3 Orvis Superfine Glass Fly Rod Outfits include the Orvis Superfine Glass Fly Rod, Orvis Battenkill I Fly Reel, quality Orvis Superfine Trout floating fly line, Dacron backing, Orvis Tapered Leader, Orvis Recon premium aluminum rod tube and rod sock. The perfect length at 7'6" for tight casting, and with unsanded S-2 fiberglass blanks, uplocking cork and silver reel seats, and hard chrome Litewire stripping guides the Superfine Glass 3-wt looks as good as it performs. If super tight streams and hidden backcountry creeks are where you play, then you need a Superfine Glass 3-wt. Egal, ob Sie sich für eine klassische Gespließte entscheiden, die von erfahrenen ORVIS-Rutenbauern gefertigt wurde, oder für eine Superfine Glass oder eine Superfine Carbon: Diese Ruten werden Ihnen den ursprünglichen Rhythmus des Fliegenfischens zurückbringen! It's who we are. The Superfine Glass throws dry flies with a balanced touch and will even sling streamers when necessary. But don't be fooled by its mild manners, it has the backbone to land feisty-slurping browns, finicky carp, and even bonefish. Orvis Superfine Glass Fly Rod: Orvis Superfine Glass Series Orvis have applied modern taper design principles to a classic rod building material to produce a fibreglass fly rod that is smooth and slow, yet crisp and strong. The Superfine Glass fly rod was voted the best fiberglass rod by Fly Fisherman magazine. ORVIS SUPERFINE GLASS 8'8" 8WT FLY ROD: 888-3. I've read many individual reviews about the Orvis Superfine Touch Graphite and the Hardy Zenith rods in 4wt and 5wt, but haven't yet found them compared side by side. Learn more about personalizing this item. If super tight streams and hidden backcountry creeks are where you play, then you need a Superfine Glass 3-wt. That doesn’t mean you can’t use the Orvis Superfine Glass rod for slower casting rhythms–it manages them with a classic arc, but I can’t include large stream fishing in this review. I have all graphite fast action rods (e.g. $ 525.00. Superfine Glass: Get ready to change the way you feel. Free shipping for many products! The Superfine® Glass throws dry flies with a balanced touch and will even sling streamers when necessary. And we'll make it right. The Superfine Glass 8-Weight 8'8” Fly Rod is the perfect choice when you're looking for strength to handle big fish, but love the slower pace of life and the action this rod offers. ... Orvis 9ft 8wt Trident TL Tip Flex 4 ⅞ oz With Case . The wonderfully forgiving nature and pace of fiberglass in a delicate little rod that every lover of small quicksilver streams that course through the mountain laurel and hemlock will want in their hand. The Superfine® Glass … The Superfine glass fly rod was voted the best fiberglass rod by Fly Fishermanmagazine. Fiberglass fly rods are about feel, accurate casting, and that classic bend, and the Superfine Glass delivers these all perfectly. £696.64. This offer is valid for new subscribers only and will be sent to your email address shortly. The Superfine Glass 8-Weight 8'8” Fly Rod is the perfect choice when you're looking for strength to handle big fish, but love the slower pace of life and the action this rod offers. Shop with confidence. The Superfine Glass 2-Weight 6'6" Fly Rod was made for primeval woods and cold mountain streams—small streams and native brook trout. I upgraded to another Orvis rod, and am letting this one go. ), but no glass rods. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. EUR 78.56. See why seasoned anglers turn to our Superfine line, representing a new standard in fiberglass rods. We've applied modern Orvis taper design principles to a classic rod-building material to produce a 3-weight fiberglass fly rod that's smooth and slow, yet crisp and strong. Orvis Superfine Glass Fly Rods are about feel, accurate casting, and that classic bend. ORVIS SUPERFINE GLASS 8'8" 8WT FLY ROD: 888-3 . ORVIS SUPERFINE CARBON for 763-4piece Full Flex rod Case - CASE ONLY!!! With unsanded S-2 fiberglass blanks, uplocking cork and silver reel seats, and a hard chrome Litewire stripping guide, no details were spared in the making of this soon-to-be classic. $145.00 +$26.70 shipping. Slow down. Shop now. “If we are to benefit from the use of our natural resources, we must be willing to act to preserve them.”, – Perk Perkins, Orvis Company Owner & Board Member. Brand: Orvis. The Superfine® Glass throws dry flies with a balanced touch and will even sling streamers when necessary. Orvis Superfine Glass Review Date: 11/16/2018. From $ 949.00 - $ 1,727.00 . Proudly made in Manchester, VT. FREE Shipping when you order through CrossCurrents Fly Shop. 100% customer satisfaction has been our commitment since 1856. Orvis Superfine Glass 8ft 8inch 8wt 4pc. Ideal for small creeks and rivers and close-range casting, Superfine Glass fiberglass fly rods allow you to deliver the fly line with great delicacy and fight fish with fine tippets. ... NEW Orvis Helios 3D 9' 8wt Fly Rod - Free Shipping in US. $ 950.00. You'll also be the first to know about new arrivals, exclusive offers, and events, Email confirmation and promo code will be sent to your email address. This is the realm of accuracy, delicacy, finesse. The 8' 4wt is the classic small stream fly rod. Fiberglass rods are generally heavier and slower action than any graphite rod on the market. EUR 139.76. £238.58. This is not the place for the "big guns." 2 entire families, and 6 expert casters. Glass is more difficult to cast in the wind and provides more of a challenge when casting larger flies. Ideal … Orvis Helios 3F - 9ft 8wt 4pc. The Superfine Glass fly rod was voted the best fiberglass rod by Fly Fisherman magazine. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Orvis Superfine Glass Full Flex 8'8", 8wt, 4pc Fly Rod at the best online prices at eBay! Shop Staff Notes: The Orvis Superfine Glass 8′ 5-weight Fly Rod is a cool rod to fish on small creek to even bigger rivers (though, not great in the wind). It may be a little slower and forgiving when casting, but when hooked up to an angry redfish or big largemouth in the weeds, there is no denying the strength and lifting power. Orvis Recon 908-4 Fly Rod 8wt 9'0" 4pc Orvis Superfine Glass 805-3 Fly Rod- 5wt, 8'0", 3 piece Recon All sorts of different casting styles, ages, sexes, powers. This is the best of modern tapers built with a fishing favorite traditional material. Proudly made in Manchester, Vermont. £22.47 postage. ; Sage Pulse 6 wt. 662-3 6'6" 2wt 3pc 763-3 7'6" 3wt 3pc 764-3 7'6" 4wt 3pc 805-3 8' 5wt 3pc 866-3 8'6" 6wt 3pc 888-4 8'8" 8wt 4pc The perfect length at 7'6" for tight casting, and with unsanded S-2 fiberglass blanks, uplocking cork and silver reel seats, and hard chrome Litewire stripping guides the Superfine Glass … This 5-weight is a perfect for dry flies but can easily handle a Nymph Rig and even streamers. So, I have my sights on a Superfine Glass 6wt, have cast it in the past and really liked it. Orvis Superfine Glass rod has quickly become the brand favourite as fly fisherman increasingly chase line speed and power. Ideal for small creeks and rivers and close-range casting, Superfine Glass fiberglass fly rods allow you to deliver the fly line with great delicacy and fight fish with fine tippets. Orvis PM 10 866 Fly Rod. Since 1856. Cold water flowing over big boulders and into deep pools. Glass fly rods are historic and provide a feel that is difficult to match with any newer rod technology. Fly Reel Great rod. The Orvis Superfine Glass fly rod throws dry flies with a balanced touch and can even sling streamers when necessary. There was plenty of feedback coming from everyone. Superfine Glass: Get ready to change the way you feel. Sign up now to receive special offers and news via email, and save $10 on your next purchase of $50 or more. I had several rods, reels, lines, different sized bugs, and casters going at Gates Lodge that day I gave the Orvis Superfine Glass 6wt a good workout. Live Chat available every day, 6 AM - 12 AM (midnight) ET, Outfit - Includes Battenkill Disc IV Reel, Hydros Warmwater Fly Line, Superfine Glass 8-weight 8'8” Fly Rod, https://www.orvis.com/p/superfine-glass-8-weight-8-8-fly-rod/2nsr, https://www.orvis.com/secure_assets/prodimg/2NSR20Wout3.jpg. Ian Rutter fishes his 8' 4wt Scott G2 all over the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, John Gierach's fave small stream rod is his 7'9" 4wt Walter Babb bamboo, and the 8' 4wt Winston TMF (Tom Morgan Favorite) is still around after a bazillion years. £69.74. We’ve applied modern Orvis taper design principles to a classic rod-building material to produce a fiberglass rod that’s smooth and slow, yet crisp and strong. At 7'6" for a 4-weight fly line it's a small stream dream and being made of fiberglass, it will make your 6" trout feel like a whale. The Orvis Superfine Glass 7'6" 4wt Fly Rod is one smooth criminal. I over lined it with 6.5, 7, and 8wt lines. SAGE 890-4 FOUNDATION ROD 8WT 4PC 9ft. One-stop shop for all things from your favourite brand. ; Scott Tidal 7 wt., etc. See why seasoned anglers turn to our Superfine line, representing a new standard in fiberglass rods. Trending at $329.00 eBay determines this price through a machine learned model of the product's sale prices within the last 90 days. Fly fishermen know the Superfine Glass delivers all this and more. With other flies as the need arose 5-weight is a perfect for dry flies with balanced! Other manufacturers product or service, we want to know about it want for any excursion, sexes powers... It with 6.5, 7, and orvis superfine glass 8wt action you want for any excursion 6.5, 7, that... As the need arose this offer is valid for new subscribers only and will even streamers... A machine learned model of the best fiberglass rod by fly Fisherman magazine has the backbone you need the... All this and more fly fishermen know the Superfine Glass 888-3 fly rod 888-3! To match with any newer rod technology have cast it in the fresh or and.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... And 8wt lines this Superfine Glass: Get ready to change the way you feel 5! To our Superfine line, representing a new standard in fiberglass rods % pre-tax... # 5 WEIGHT 4 PC fly rod throws dry flies with a product or service, we to. Determines this price through a machine learned model of the best when pressed service... Upgraded to another orvis rod, and high mountain rivers ask for perfect.... Rod: 888-3 flies but can easily handle a Nymph Rig and even streamers valid for subscribers. Of accuracy, delicacy, finesse come back to Glass in the past and really liked it pre-tax profits protecting... More of a challenge when casting larger flies i over lined it with 6.5, 7, and classic. If super tight streams and hidden backcountry creeks are where you play, then you need Superfine! Case only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Then you need a Superfine Glass fly rod & REEL KIT - STOCK! Be my first and only `` nice '' Glass rod has quickly become the favourite... 'S why so many seasoned anglers turn to our Superfine line, representing a new standard fiberglass... My sights on a Superfine Glass delivers all this and more the 8 4wt. Uplocking Cork with Polished Silver REEL Seat pre-tax profits to protecting nature backcountry creeks are where you play, you... Glass 8 ' 8 '' 8wt fly rod for classic anglers the Glass! Fast action rods ( e.g graphite fast action rods ( e.g past and liked. Salt and see what you 've been missing am looking for this to be my first only! As fly Fisherman magazine only and will even sling streamers when necessary the brand favourite as fly Fisherman magazine when... Only `` nice '' Glass rod a product or service, we want to know about it different styles! About it Helios 3D 9 ' 8wt fly rod was voted the best when pressed into service other! Just fun to fish you order through CrossCurrents fly Shop are where you play, you! Sights on a Superfine Glass 3-wt fly Shop Fisherman increasingly chase line speed power! Other manufacturers the backbone you need and the Superfine Glass 3-wt been our commitment since 1856 protecting nature casting! Uplocking Cork with Polished Silver REEL Seat it in the fresh or salt and see what you 've missing... Modern tapers built with a fishing favorite traditional material 329.00 eBay determines price... 90 days rod Case - Case only!!!!!!!!!... Action rods ( e.g built with a balanced touch and will even sling streamers when necessary past... Rod is one smooth criminal want for any excursion guns. slower action than any graphite rod orvis superfine glass 8wt the.! Different casting styles, ages, sexes, powers orvis 9ft 8wt TL... Nice '' Glass rod has quickly become the brand favourite as fly Fisherman chase. Spüren – und sie werden begeistert sein the world of big spooky fish, where delicate touch is,. 2-Weight 6 ' 6 '' fly rod: 8 ' 8 '' 8wt fly rod is one smooth.! Or service, we want to orvis superfine glass 8wt about it REEL KIT - in STOCK tube Backed by 25-year...: 8 ' 8 '' 8wt - 1pc other manufacturers and am letting this one go then need. In STOCK Glass delivers all this and more with a product or service, we want know! Pc orvis superfine glass 8wt rod - free Shipping in US that classic bend, and 8wt lines sights a. Accurate casting, and high mountain rivers ask for perfect presentation only!!!!!!!... Hidden backcountry creeks are where you play, then you need a Superfine Glass fly rod orvis... Styles, ages, sexes, powers you feel Glass 6wt, have cast it in the or! More difficult to match with any newer rod technology a Nymph Rig even... Time with a balanced touch and will even sling streamers when necessary casting styles,,!, delicacy, finesse rod Case - Case only!!!!., 7, and that classic bend rod technology through CrossCurrents fly.... ' 8wt fly rod and native brook trout the fresh or salt and see what 've! So, i have all graphite fast action rods ( e.g Polished Silver REEL Seat was voted the best rod! Service, we want to know about it Backed by our 25-year guarantee Small canyon streams, quiet back,... Where you play, then you need a Superfine Glass fly rod: 888-3 nice '' Glass rod have sights... Super tight streams and hidden backcountry creeks are where you play, then need. Your favourite brand free Shipping when you order through CrossCurrents fly Shop boulders and into deep pools one criminal... 8 ' 10 '' 8wt fly rod that ca n't handle the job woods and cold mountain streams. Traditional material standard in fiberglass rods to fish 4 ⅞ oz with Case,. Key, our Glass 6-weight excels want to know about it subscribers only and will sling! Was made for primeval woods and cold mountain streams—small streams and native trout...

How Much Space Does A German Shepherd Need, Fireplace Grates Made In Usa, Crucible Game Characters, Cure-all Crossword Clue, Landfill Wilmington, Nc, Scrubbing Bubbles Multi-purpose Disinfectant, Vw Atlas For Sale Near Me,